Stained Glass Transfer: Our Lady of Walsingham
Easy to reposition self cling window transfer. Peel off and stick on to a clean window.
The original statue of Our Lady of Walsingham was taken from the Augustinian Priory in Walsingham in 1538. It was burnt with many other statues at Chelsea. The present statue was carved in the Marian Year of 1954. The Apostolic Delegate crowned it on the Pope's behalf in the Priory grounds on August 15th 1954. The Statue was honoured by Pope John Paul II, during his papal visit to Wembley on May 29th 1982 and placed upon the altar during the mass, at his personal request.
The transfer measures approx: 11.5cm across