Stained Glass Transfer: Our Lady of Walsingham Icon
Easy to reposition self cling window transfer. Peel off and stick on to a clean window.
The Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham was established on 1061 when the Lady of the Manor Richeldis de Faverches had a vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The Virgin Mary told Richeldis to build a shrine in honour of the Holy House of Nazareth near a spring of water in Walsingham. Miraculous healings and blessings happened to many , who with faith, drank spring waters of the local well.
Reproduced from the icon by Archimandrite David - Russian Orthodox Community of St Seraphim, Walsingham, 1984.
The transfer measures approx: 15cm x 10cm.